6.5.11

60% in the can

I plugged the last leaks in the chapter three script today. That means, barring future edits and revisions -- which are totally going to happen all over the place, to my patient partner's chagrin -- AVERY is over halfway written.


This particular chapter was tough and rewarding, like a college Astronomy course. It was full of lines like this:

CAP: Lysol --

CAP: --slathered prostitute perfume thick on every surface --

CAP: -- It’s very clean in here --


(That's from AVERY, not the Astronomy course)

This was also the most experimental part of the book, full of hallucinations and scary rooms, and it'll give JD some succulent design challenges to sink his canines into. Art is months away, of course, but I'm always thinking ahead. That's why I've got three scarves in my car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment